We collect personal information when you contact us for anything. We also collect information you provide to help you find assistance. Such information can include your mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
Non Personal Information
We may also gather your nonpersonal information when you visit the Website. Such information can include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, the time and date you visited the site, the operating system and browser of your computer, the Website pages you visited, and the domain name you used to visit our Website.
the number of times you visit the Website, along with other browsing or clickstream behavior. We may also gather other nonpersonal information for researching, analyzing statistics, and other reasons.
- Enhance and/or personalize the use of the Website for users
- Monitor the use of the Website
- Operate the Website
- Improve our Website and the services we offer.
You can use directions in your browser’s help file to manually delete some or all of the cookies on your computer.
We may also use web beacons on the Website, our emails, and our advertisements on other sites. Web beacons are small pieces of code in web pages that help deliver cookies and gather usage information. Web beacons allow people to determine if users have viewed pages and how many times they have viewed them. They also provide information about any Website features you have used, as well as any action you have taken regarding our emails or websites, such as whether you have opened them. We may also gather the URL for the site you have visited prior to visiting our Website.
We use the information from web beacons to help us analyze visitors to our Website as well as measure the effectiveness of the Website and our advertisements. Service providers may help us gather, study, and track such information and other data we gather from visitor Website usage.
We may also use the nonpersonal information we gather through cookies and web beacons and combine it with other information.
We may choose to use the information we collect from or about you in the following ways:
- To give you information about treatment centers
- To answer any of your questions
- To improve the content on our Websites
- To study how the Website operates and how visitors use it
- To address problems with the Websites, our business, or our services
- To determine if the Website complies with the law
- To ensure the integrity of our Website and our business
- To contact visitors to inform them of Website updates or other informational or promotional materials from us and to inform them of marketing offers from third parties such as trusted partners and trusted companies
Does this apply to HRAR? If not, please delete it: If you do not want to receive communications about special offers and promotions, you can opt out of such contact by clicking the following link: ADDlink??? You can also follow the instructions in our messages to opt out of future communications.
We may collect information from you and disclose it in the following ways:
- To specified companies and organizations to use for their own marketing and promotional purposes
- To affiliated service providers and companies to perform professional, business, or technical support functions
- As necessary, if we believe that our a violation of our Website, our rights, or the rights of a third party has occurred
- To comply with legal processes (such as search warrants, court orders, or subpoenas) and submit information to law enforcement authorities or information about public safety-related matters as permitted or required by law.
- If another entity acquires our company or its substantial assets, personal information could be considered an asset and transferred as an asset. If you give your express consent, we may also divulge other personal information for other purposes not discussed here. We may also share nonpersonally identifiable aggregate information about our Website usage with third parties.
HR Addiction Resources only shares personally identifiable information with other entities who follow appropriate privacy policies. It cannot be held responsible for the policies and actions of third parties. If you prefer not to release your information to third parties, you can opt out of sharing it.
If you visit the Website and knowingly and specifically disclose information in a comment space, chat room, bulletin board, or forum, third parties may collect and use this information. Third parties may use this information to send unsolicited emails. You should not expect privacy regarding communications related to these forums or your profile if you choose to disclose information in such public forums.
Our goal is to create and provide reasonable and appropriate measures to secure the privacy of any information we collect from you. We take physical, electronic, and administrative steps to secure and safeguard the information we collect from our Website’s visitors. We cannot promise the security of information in all circumstances and you should not expect this, as no security system is perfect. But we will take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from our visitors.
HR Addiction Resources will use reasonable means to protect the email information we receive. HR Addiction Resources will not be liable for the inappropriate use of email. HR Addiction Resources cannot ensure the confidentiality of all email communications because of various risks.
HR Addiction Resources may form partnerships with other ad serving networks and other ad networks (“Advertising Providers”) who may feature ads on behalf of us and others on sites that are not affiliated with us. Some of these ads may be relevant to you because they are personalized. These personalized ads are based on information collected by Advertising Providers when you visit our Websites and other sites.
To learn more about this type of advertising, visit www.aboutads.info. This site contains information about how to opt out of such advertising by companies affiliated with the self-regulatory program of the Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”).
Note: If you opt out, you may still receive advertising in your browser. These advertisements may be less personalized and less relevant. In addition, if you use different browsers to erase cookies, you may need to opt out in those different browsers.
We do not use the Website to address or collect personal information from children under the age of 13. We do not target our Website or services to people under the age of 18.
Your California Privacy Rights
According to California law, California residents have the legal right to ask for information regarding the sharing of personal information to third-party marketers. If you want to make this type of request, please contact NAMEofCONTACTpage&LINK???.=Does this apply to HRAR? If not, delete.
This Website may have links to third-party websites that have different privacy policies. We do not take responsibility for or endorse the activities and practices of these sites.
Before you disclose any personal information to external sites, we recommend that you read the privacy policies of these sites. If you have any questions about specific privacy policies, contact the external websites directly.
If we need to contact you – or if we are required to contact you – about any incidents that involve your information, we may contact you by email, telephone, or mail.