We are HR Addiction Resources, a firm devoted to helping people achieve happier, healthier, more sober lives. We can do that by providing:
- Resources about drugs and addiction. Learn about drugs and alcohol, the signs of addiction, and how substance abuse might affect various aspects of a person’s life.
- Resources about treatment, insurance, and legal matters. Find the right treatment for addiction, research ways to pay for treatment, and learn how this addiction could impact your job.
- Counselors who can help find you treatment. Our counselors can explain your treatment options and help you find treatment to suit your particular needs. They could also work with your medical insurance to find ways to pay for such care.
We understand that addiction is a confusing and complex topic. This is especially true if you don't know much about drugs or alcohol, the nature of addiction, or the types of treatment programs available.
HR Addiction Resources does know about these things. We can teach you, too. We help people find treatment that may help them stay in their jobs.
- For employees, addiction ruins lives. You shouldn’t be punished for taking steps to end your addictions. By working with HR Addiction Resources, we can help improve your personal and professional life.
- For HR professionals, helping employees find treatment just makes sense. By retaining current employees, employers do not have to spend precious time and money to recruit and train new employees. Instead, they can utilize the experience and skills of their current employees, creating a productive and successful workplace environment.
There is no question that addiction is frightening and confusing. We’re here to provide resources to make addiction a little less scary and a lot more clear.